The 30 Goals Free E-Conference, July 16th-20th


The 30 Goals Challenge is the inspiringly successful educational collaborative worldwide initiative that the well-known Shelly Sánchez Terrell has been hosting for various cycles now and that has encouraged a wide range of teachers to transform their teaching.

The never-ending, incredibly dynamic, social and engaging challenge is bound to hook you; I myself must admit I got absolutely hooked to the project and its enthusiastic founder, to such an extent that I have tried to fully accomplish with my learners the #30GoalsEdu Shelly has proposed over the yearly cycles, and which you can check below, sketch format, thanks to Sylvia Duckworth:

Now, for full 5 days, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers is organising the first 30 Goals Free E-Conference ever, but I'm sure it is the first of very many challenging online events to come.

I am humbly honoured and ever so grateful for having been invited to be one of the speakers at the e-conference and before sharing the details of my talk with you all, I would like to sincerely thank Shelly for the chance, her generosity and her warm availability.

#30GoalsEdu, the 30Goals Facebook Community, the 30 Goals Book and the e-connections this awarded project provide teachers with, as well as the transforming innovative viewpoints on teaching I have been able to view, share and learn from all the inspire leaders, are worth the effort to rise up to this new goal from my end and give back.

And these are but a few reasons why I would like to invite you all to join me at the e-conference on Friday 17 July at 17:00 pm Spanish mainland time (check your time zone), when I will be sharing a brief talk about how a couple of specific goals, 'Be someone's champion' and 'Plant a seed of belief', have transformed my teaching/learning life.


"With the aim of sharing how I accomplished the 'Be someone's champion' and 'Plant a Seed of Belief' goals with my students, I'll be talking about how my students have become my champions and it's actually them who've planted a seed of belief and enthusiasm in me, as they bring the best of me as a teacher when I see them grow, improve and connect."

Visit the links below to get a quick glimpse of what is ahead at my talk:
All the keynotes are live and archived at the 30Goals Conference page and it is just a matter of one click to be able to meet a line of over 30 committed teachers and trainers ready to do their bit and give back. Do not miss the event, you won't regret it!

Check the schedule below and discover what is behind goal-oriented-econnected teaching practices:


Get ready for a memorable event and connect right now at the event chatWing!



Comentarios