Reflection on MM4: Formative Feedback Strategies and Digital Marking

As every week since Moodle MOOC 4 started three weeks ago at WizIQ, I am reflecting on one of the live classes Dr. Nellie Deutsch so successfully hosts daily.

This time it is the turn for Formative Feedback Strategies and Digital Marking, delivered on past 5 June 2014 by Andreas Molander, who has also generously publicly shared his presentation, though unfortunately I have not been able to view the recording until June 19 2014.



Anyway, here I am podcasting my reflection on his webinar, focusing on the following items:


  • Questions that came up while I watched the presentation
  • How the content related to me as a teacher
  • Some of the thoughts that went through my mind while I watched the presentation
  • How I felt as I watched the presentation
  • What challenges I might encounter in implementing some of the ideas
  • What steps I can take to resolve the challenges
  • What I would like to do in the future as a result of what I saw and heard
  • A question I would like to look into as a result of the presentation.



Thanks, Andreas, for the webinar and your ideas! And thanks to MM4 organisers, too!

Comentarios