Saturday, 25 May 2013

Video Conference with Blogmaníacos

,
On Thursday 23 May 2013 I had the great pleasure to be allowed into the classroom of a very special and highly ICT skilled bunch of learners, blogmaniacos, who challenged me with a Facetime interview while being recorded by Conchita López, their teacher.

Here you are the video summary of our get-together:



My most sincere thanks to these incredibly friendly, hard-working, fun and warm learners!!!!!!

I really had the time of my life!!!!!!!!!!

I'm humbly honoured to feel part of Blogmaníacos!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ¡Fue un verdadero honor que semejante profesional nos atendiera en videoconferencia!
    ¡Un gran momento para nosotros/as!
    Saludos a todos/as.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias a vosotros por dejarme entrar en vuestra clase, el honor ha sido mío
      Un abrazo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...