Do you love information?
Do you think food and information have something in common?
Let's watch the video below and find out.
While you are listening to the talk, think of the following items and take notes:
- What the topic and the various sections of the talk are.
- How the speaker organizes his speech and the relevance of such structure.
- The importance of the speaker's acquaintance with books.
- The reasons why he has developed a passion for food and for information.
- The age of 27: why is this a turning a point in the speaker's life?
- The merging points between information and food.
Then, think of your own answer for the question he is leaving us with: If you began to think of all the information that you consume the way you think of food, how different would your life be?
After watching the clip, discuss your viewpoints on the talk with your mates. Get ready to give feedback about your conclusions to the rest of the class.