Have you ever been through one? Can you tell us about it?
Now, watch this lucky escape from a collapsing water tank and answer the comprehension questions below.
1. What was the reporter focusing on?
2. What did he do when he heard the screams?
3. How does he describe the moment?
4. When was the fear instantly replaced with sorrow?
5. Where, on the tower, were the employees?
6. Why did the reporter think one of the employees was dead?
7. How did Bill, one of the employees, manage to save his life? Give as many details as possible.
When you feel ready, check your work using these notes.