Now, read this article on GIGAOM about QR codes and make a definition of what a QR code is in your own words.
Then, have a look at these headings from the article:
Not everybody has a smartphone
The process can be confusing
They lack cross-media functionality
They may trouble for the consumers
A bad experience could be prohibitive
And match each phrase below with its corresponding heading:
- QR codes can't be broadcasted
- QR codes are not fit for every mobile phone
- Over 30% of schoolers have heard about QR codes
- The use of QR codes should be limited to adequate sources
- The way QR codes are shown does not really promote the trade name well.
WORDS FROM THE ARTICLE
On the go
Having practical knowledge of technology
There and then
Find, understand how
When you are ready, check the answers for these last two tasks.