This time it is the turn for Formative Feedback Strategies and Digital Marking, delivered on past 5 June 2014 by Andreas Molander, who has also generously publicly shared his presentation, though unfortunately I have not been able to view the recording until June 19 2014.
Anyway, here I am podcasting my reflection on his webinar, focusing on the following items:
- Questions that came up while I watched the presentation
- How the content related to me as a teacher
- Some of the thoughts that went through my mind while I watched the presentation
- How I felt as I watched the presentation
- What challenges I might encounter in implementing some of the ideas
- What steps I can take to resolve the challenges
- What I would like to do in the future as a result of what I saw and heard
- A question I would like to look into as a result of the presentation.
Thanks, Andreas, for the webinar and your ideas! And thanks to MM4 organisers, too!