My warmest memories from MM4: Exploring Current Learning Rituals for Better E-Learning

MM4: Exploring Current Learning Rituals for Better E-Learning: just another live session at WizIQ Moodle MOOC 4 running from 1 to 30 June 2014?

No way!

Why not? Simply because @ShellTerrell was delivering it! No need to say anything else.

I guess you must all know Shelly by now, but if you still have not heard about her, you don't know what you are missing! Just follow her Twitter handle or her Teacher Reboot Camp and get ready for having your learning and teaching life transformed, because that is what she does: a generous emotional evolution of your educational experience.


However, be careful! Shelly is addictive, yep, that's the conclusion I have jumped into after a few months absorbing her brilliant ideas, a conclusion that was confirmed after viewing her live on June 08 talking about peeragogy, citizenship, networks, connections, creativity, avatars, comics, 3,2,1 introductions and so forth.

I am not really going into further reflections on her awesome presentation, as I sincerely think it'll be more beneficial if you just view, enjoy her energy and understand the way we learn and why I am so grateful for having had the chance to meet her:



However, I'd like to focus on methodoloy, which is the key word Shelly pronounced at the live session and on how 'the focus should not be on the platforms, but on the methodology used when e-teaching and e-learning'.



And now, having said that, I cannot finish this post without sending Shelly my most sincere and humble thank you message for her #storytelling_INTEF mention and for showing the teacher participants' outcomes at the session and so help us all at @educaINTEF spreading the word.




Comentarios