I guess this post is just another of the kind for most, but for me it means a lot, as I have a lot of teachers to show appreciation to, not only along this week, but along the whole year round, and so this post is to express my most sincere Thank You to:
- Sylvia Guinan, for her mentioning my students in her flabbergasting 'What Teachers of Substance Have To Celebrate On Teacher's Day' post at Wiziq Blog.
- Dr. Nellie Deutsch, for her sweet moderation at the Spring Blog Festival in March 2014 and her generous invitation to contribute to IT4ALL Non-Profit Network.
- Heike Philp and Angelika for their patience, smooth mike tests and neat hosting at the 7th Virtual Round Table Conference last April 2014.
- All the teacher peers that restlessly try to make the difference, inspire and accomplish goals on the Edumovement 30 Goals Challenge World Tour.
- My fellow teacher-students from #ictclil_urjc, without whom such a solid teaching/learning year would have never taken place.
- Every single teacher that has already started taking steps towards collaborative connected projects and shared knowledge, from whom I have the honour to learn day after day.
- And last, but not least, Shelly Terrell, for circling all this up, connecting us all, bringing edumovers together and being @ShellTerrell, no need for further words.
Free downloadable image from Dimple Prints.