For 6 people.
- 2 chocolate bars.
- 2 ¼ litres of single cream.
- A packet of crème caramel mix.
- 250 ml of caramel.
- Firstly, boil 2 litres of single cream in a saucepan over medium heat and add the two chocolate bars.
- Next, stir the mixture until the chocolate is melted.
- Put 250 ml of single cream into a bowl with the packet of crème caramel mix. Blend the ingredients and then pour them into the saucepan with the cream and the chocolate.
- Allow it to cook for 10 minutes stirring continuously.
- Cover the inside of a cake pan with the caramel and pour in the hot cake mixture.
- Finally place the cake pan into the fridge to set for one day.
If you have a sweet tooth, you can decorate this chocolate cake with strawberries or a fruit of your choice, chocolate chips or more cream. Another option is to serve it with ice-cream.
Never before have I tasted such a delicious chocolate cake as this one that my mother made for my birthday. In addition, it is cheap and very easy to prepare.