Friday, 18 January 2013

Unbelievable, but unfortunately, true!

,
When I first saw these signs, I just couldn't believe my eyes!

Then, I couldn't help myself and I had to instagram the snapshots.

Now, I was just wondering if you could put them in plain English for me, please, so that we can help the staff at the T2 cloakroom at Madrid - Barajas improve these signs, since at the moment, and as Professor Higgins says in Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion, they 'incarnate insult to the English language'.








2 comments:

  1. 1. Only the passenger who has placed his /her belongings into the locker can retrieve them . In order to do so, passport and locker key will be required.

    2.NUMBER TWO MAKES NO SENSE :(

    3.After taking your luggage out of the locker, DON´T FORGET TO LEAVE THE KEY IN THE KEYHOLE.

    4.Big-sized lockers must be used when the size of your luggage requires so , or when there are not smaller ones free.

    C1 BUNCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. - If you gave left something you can only demand it just showing your passport and the key of the locker.
    - In order to open the locker again, you must buy a new ID Card.
    - If you get your luggages back, the key must stay in the lock.
    - Bigger Lockers are available if you need more room for your suitcases. Even if the smaller lockers are no left.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...