- 1 Kilogramme of memories.
- 2 cups of smiles
- 4 spoonfuls of dreams
- 150 grams of hopes
- 5 cans of fondness
- 40 packets of happiness
- 1 pinch of craziness
- 100 grams of excitement
- 8 bottles of love
- 3 glasses of enthusiasm
• Firstly, take the preserved memories of your first Christmas holiday. Add the smiles which appeared on your face when you put up the big Christmas tree and the Nativity scene with your family.
• Then mix the dough with the enthusiasm and fondness that you felt when you heard carols being sung and saw the decorated streets.
• Next, let us mix the happiness that you experienced at the special dinner on Christmas Eve.
• Immediately after, put in the pinch of craziness and sprinkle the excitement that happened when you opened your presents that Santa Claus had left.
• Stir in your hopes, dreams and love to begin a Happy New Year.
• Finally, distribute the mixture in equal portions to feast on this wonderful memory forever.
Never again have I lived such a magnificent Christmas as the ones when I was a child. This is the reason why I would like to share my recipe for Christmas with you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!