CREA Teacher

As most of you might know by now, last May 2012 I was appointed Teacher of the Month by ineveryCREA.
Thanks to this honour I had the chance of meeting lots of creative teachers who work with ICT and design various projects at their schools and with their students.
During the whole month, I had the difficult task of being in charge of selecting the best school of the month, a school that had to carry out a creative project regarding The Olympics.
As I have just mentioned, the task was a lot of hard work, since all the candidates applying for the contest truly deserved the award, but I tried to do my best and I certainly accomplished the duty with great pleasure and lots of joy.
Yesterday 19 June, I was invited to attend the 2011 - 2012 CREA event, where I received my own award, for which I am sincerely thankful to ineveryCREA and Angélica Suárez, and where I spent a delightful day with all the other CREA teachers and most importantly, where I met the most imaginative CREA kids and parents you could think of.



Thanks for making my day!!!
Keep on being CREA people!!!

Comentarios