You are going to watch seven people being interviewed about Big Ben. Listen and answer the questions below.
1. Which question are they asked?
2. How many interviewees give a positive answer and how many provide a negative answer?
3. Which is the most positive reaction and which is the least positive one about the proposal? Give details.
4. Where is The Victoria Tower and why is it called like that?
5. Who is focusing on Big Ben and why?
6. Do you think the proposal will eventually succeed? In your opinion, is it a good idea? Why/Why not? Leave your comments.
When you feel you are ready, use this answer key sheet and check how well you have done.