Watch the video about the right way to do a squat and answer the questions below:
1. Where should your shoulders be placed before starting a squat?
2. How far should your feet be apart?
a. Widely apart
b. At a wide distance
c. At short width
3. How far should you go when trying out a squat?
b. as far as you can go
c. not beyond parallel
4. What is the guy doing while coming down? He’s
a. Moving his hips forward
b. Powering his legs up
c. Keeping his hips straight
5. Why should you be careful with your knees? Because they shouldn’t
a. be leaning forward
b. pop up past your toes
c. be pressured
6. While down, he’s pressuring his
7. How should you breathe while doing a squat? You should
a. Inhale on the way up and exhale on the way down
b. Inhale on the way down and exhale on the way up
c. Inhale and exhale while you hare down
8. What is a squat appropriate for?
a. The lower part of your body
b. The upper part of your body
c. Your whole body
9. If you want to make it harder,
a. Repeat a squat every week
b. Place your hands behind your head
c. Press your hands firmly
10. If you are an advanced squatter, you may use
b. heavy rolls
c. extra kilos
When you feel ready, check your score.