Listen to the song once.
Decide on what travel-related problems the singer mentions.
Feeling tired after a long-haul flight
Losing a suitcase
Almost missing a flight
Being irritated by a travelling companion
Listen again and find words in the song which mean:
1. Sunglasses noun (informal)
2. Drink, taking very small amounts each time verb
3. A sheet of strong cloth that stretches out from above a door or window to keep off the sun or rain noun
4. To become lost /stolen
5. Not impressed, excited or worried about sth, because you have seen or experienced it many times before adj
6. Go somewhere suddenly and quickly verb
7. Not perfect; not working correctly adj
8. Too expensive, costing more than it is worth adj
9. ~ of sth, completely lacking in sth
Finally, check your answers.
Adapted from New English File Teacher’s Book Advanced.