Then decide if the following statements are TRUE or FALSE:
1. The boomerang generation is an expression used to describe a popular new game
2. The interviewee Helen Campbell teaches at a University
3. All University students receive money from the UK government to study
4. The amount of student debt is decreasing in the UK
5. A typical first-time buyer takes five years to save for a deposit
6. Most young people living with their parents don’t pay any rent
Finally, check your answers using this answer key sheet.